Thursday, January 13, 2011

Lily is Back!

Lily is BACK! 
Yo! My busy form 2 study life has started, how about you guys? My school works can be compare to the highest mountain in the world. 
Tarra!
Maybe it's too exaggerate, but it's true!! Exactly! xD
Study life, just like a long road for you to challenge and across. 
  But, in the process, sure contains a lot of bump and soggy. Perfect road? NO =) 
Gambatte everybody! Our study "road" still a long period of time for us to "walk"
Blah blah blah~ Stop talking about that topic please~ Just like a mini seminar xD
Zzz so sleepy~
 
Ok, Yo! Mun Mun ~> our dear tuition friend has changed to our school this year! 
Welcome welcome! clap clap! :D
Another news, is a good news for me..


I became a normal student now!
 Celebrate brate! 
Say BYE BYE to prefect designation, like a nightmare. And i just awoke from the bad dream =] LOL!  

Ok la! Just updated my bloggie, happy? xD *self-satisfied*
I need to do my school works after this..oh o ti ta yo..
NOOOO! school works x)
 
Bye bye my blogger friends! See you next time! :D =D


Just from: form 2 lily x)

No comments:

Post a Comment