Thursday, February 3, 2011

Goodbye for 3 days, My bloggy =D

Goodbye~ Sayorana~ My lovely bloggy
Don't worry! Don't worry!
Just for 3 days only =D
 Just for 3 days~

In this 3 days, My sweet family & I will back hometown to visit our relatives,
Another plan is gonna go to Penang relax and enjoy for 3 days 2 nights~

Da Penang map~
The Penang greatest bridge~
 Thumbs Up! =D
Nicey!
I Penang beach so much~
 
 The place for us to relax~
 The old train at Penang~
Bu bu bu~ 
Kek Lok Si temple~
The Penang famous food~
 My saliva wanna spread out..
Yummy =D
Penang busy life~
All pupils are running for their better life..
The old Penang Caffe~
Oh yea! I'm gonna to prepare my tour bag to Penang later~
Sayorana to my bloggy, just for 3 days~
=DDD!
Wrote by: Lily PanMyEm0.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment