Saturday, March 5, 2011

Exam is coming!

Bad news bad news,
Exam is coming.
I haven't revision for those difficult subjects yet.
I wanna show my tongue out to the EXAM.
BLEKKX!!
I'm gonna started to revision from this second, my nightmare.
History, Science, Geography.
I hate those subjects.
S.O.S
Rescue me please~
Stress.
Kids have stress too!!
Exam stress
Piano stress
Tuition stress
School works stress
Can someone understand?
But, i understood. Not only me, others students are same feeling with me. STRESS~
 All of the students are "eating" their books at home, for sure.
LOL! I hope i won't be her.
Still have a long longg longgggggg study road for me to across. 
Form 3,
Form 4,
Form 5,
Diploma, 
Degree. 

I will try my best.
To get a good result.
Smile~
Say 'CHEESE'~
Lily Pan, go gO GO! =DD 

No comments:

Post a Comment