Monday, November 14, 2011

My 14th Birthday

Happy Birthday to me lilypan =D
06 November 2011, was my awesome 14th birthday yeahhh!  。◕‿◕。

Celebration with my lovely family 05.11
I really that rainbow ice-cream cake yummyyyy, i'm selfish don't wanna share with you =P
 I wish i could......
BE A BILLIONAIRE XD
 Blowwww it i'm 14th yeahh!
Birthday present by sis
 
Next day 06.11 with sis & family
  Woahhh it's time to go Times Square for BIG SHOPPING for another birthday present
Yea i'm super shopaholic :]
Yeahhh bought all my staffs hoorayyy!

Midvalley, Dinner with family  
Love uu, family
 
The serious.
 The craziest!
 
 Presents :D

 
Presents from my dearest BFF =D

07.11 with my dearest BFF  
That day, was my awesome birthday celebration with another birthday girl Yong Qii
Going the curve with my dearest woahhh
We are the 4 :D
 Yong Qii and meee
Zhen Wen and meee
 That sweet couple.

Movie timeee!
Go watch In Time.
Hmmm, for me it's a little bored. However, not bad.
Justin Timberlake superrr cool @.@ 


Shopping timeee! 
Go do Manicures with Yong Qii wuhuuu
I'm searching which nails color i like =0=
Haha, that's her.


Eat timeeee!
 Hong Kong Kim Gary.
 Camera girl, just act on it xD
 Tarraaa! pink nails =D
 Sze Hui and Zhen Wen, they just recognized to each other that day.
I'm felt very glad that, they can communicate gratefully clap clap~

Our celebration end with happy dots!
Thanks all my dearest and Facebookers birthday wishes, very glad on it =D 
Hrmmmm...
can i get a present from uu :D hehex
One more time, WISH ME HAPPY 14TH BIRTHDAY!
Yeahhhh  。◕‿◕。


          

No comments:

Post a Comment