Sunday, June 2, 2013

Hair cut

Everyone wishes to own a hair style which they in love and appropriate with, same goes to me ^^
I hate hate hate to the maximum to go salon for hair cut last time because every time after back from salon i will cry like annoying kid naooooo. As what they said, ladies' confidence depend on their smoothly hair? Or something like, ladies can't stand without a flawless hair lol. Hair affects every thing for me since I care my image so much HAHAHAHA who doesn't? 
So so, I love to go for hair cut recently because i found an awesome hair stylist :P 
Guess what? I will never go to other salon other than there. Times Square Secolo, Mr.Wesley. He went to Astro Miss Malaysia Chinatown before to create the competitors' hairstyle and makeup. Besides, he went to Hong Kong to style coiffures and coordinating outfits for TVB's role Laughing Gor 谢天华 and 曾志伟! The moment when he showed the photos to me, I was like ohmygod he was so intensely + both of them are botak, is it any hair to style o.o? HAHHAHAHAHA anyway, thumbs up for him!
I used to have hair cut once in 3 months, it's an essential for us, and nutrition won't lose easily due to length of hair. 
Here's the new me :)               
No more rebonding or straightening yayyy *flipping my hair as Sunsilk advertisement* lol HHAHAHAHAHA
Certainly, hair shampoo helps a lotttt to maintain our freshness of hair and prevent from unmanageable. But, should choose advisable due to different kind of dandruff. For me, i'm using Malaleuca hair shampoo. It's made up of herba to softening our hair and cleans from scalp to tips.
Plus, should apply hair mask and conditioner. As my hair is freakkking frizzy and wavy so i used to put on hair mask everyday for nourishing.  
I'm using this! 
By the way~ Drying your hair after bath is a must because this may cause our hair to be freshly-shampooed hair 
  Lastly, i'm using hair mist and serum from Etude House to keep my hair shiny and smoothly~ ;)
Buai buai see you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment