Tuesday, December 29, 2009

a BIG BIG BIG surprise




After my UP SR result come out..my mom promise me will buy a Sony Ericsson's T715 new phone( the picture) for award me...but..they said that the SE phone maybe ability 'come' to my hand on new year because that is a new modal phone...my mood sooo down after heard this news..and think...'just a hand phone..why need to wait so long time???'not matter...I'm just wait wait wait..but..until one day--Christmas day..you know what happen?i get my favorite SE phone T715!what a big surprise for me! not believe my eyes!former..my family and my MAID also! fool me said that my phone will arrive at Chinese New Year ! actually they want to gimme a BIG surprise !WAO! at here..i decided to say THANK YOU to my family.. KISS and HUG ..muaksss^^more love my sweet family!

No comments:

Post a Comment