Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Day

On Christmas Day...my sister.. her 'boyfriend' (guys..please open-minded)=) &me go The Curve shopping(my hobby)and!!by bringing my new T715 phone^^..wuhooo!!our shopping planing started...


First..we go TGV cinema to watch movie call Alvin and the Chipmunks 2..the Chipmunks quite cute!!! its sooo funny and will make you laugh until your belly burst!! its true!


Then..we go to Sakae Sushi eat sushi..yummy...so delicious...love it so much!!



The 'Christmas Sushi'...Snowman..cute??



Steam egg..the plate soo beautiful right?^^


Tempura..
hmm..my stomach extreme full..now...we gotta take picture to keep as a souvenir^^
Some sweet memory pictures on Christmas Day..
Me in the 'revolve horse'
My dear sis and me ^^
Big Christmas tree..(but..for me....its not so huge..)
My dear sis and her boy friend(gogo)..hehe
Their sweet love~^^
Tired for take pictures...go and eat ice-cream Baskin Robin and rest for a while..me &my delicious ice-cream..have your saliva flow??haha..My beautiful sista..
After finish our ice-cream..continue our 'travel'..Such a cute bear bearLove angel??My dear sis and I with the Santa..^^hmm..times to back home really tired..bye..The Curve^^
~The End~

No comments:

Post a Comment