Friday, December 31, 2010

Ɔσʋит∂σωи ⇂⇂0ᄅ!!

 5..
             4.. 
                                            3..  
2..
                    1..
                       0..

Happy New Year!!!
Welcome ⇂⇂0ᄅ year arrival!!
It's ⇂⇂0ᄅ Rabbit year! :D
Fireworks~! :D
Big bang big bang~!
Niceyyyy
Love it ♥~
I remembered that few years ago, my family and I went to play fireworks for celebrate New Year. Lol.. Do you know what happened? ...
 ->
 <-
 ->
 <-
->
Bang!! 
The fireworks "fly" like a G6 rocket to neighborhood's house window -.-'' So nice what
Phew~ luckily no anyone hurt..And the neighbor felt frightened about that. Haha! I still remember this type of funny things. My friends..please don't try that. NO WAY! xD
     Anyway, hope you guys have a fun and interest ⇂⇂0ᄅ year.
I wanna announce.......
Happy New Year! :D 

By: New Year Lily =]   

No comments:

Post a Comment