Friday, December 10, 2010

My Parent's Shop

My boring holidays, i forced by my parents to go to our Ken Seng Hardware shop for helping. Lol..when have customers come in, i asked them what they want (since my parents stayed inside office)..and you know what they do to me?? their expression looked like so frightened.. -.-'' and their eyes keep looking around where are my parents going..what!? not believe me..sighs..i don't care xP 
Here have some pictures about my parent's shop gonna share with you..
 tarra!! these are our door's example :D
 These are our shop basins..
These are our lock's example..
 all are expensive and safety locks..(still have discount) lol..
 tarra! haha..these are our toilet bowl..Oops! if you're eating there..apologize xP
These are our catalogs..
  NO SMOKING PLEASE! i hate that!
 hehe..luckily have this novel accompany me..wont felt too boring =)
Suddenly have a lot of Malay customers came to our shop for buy locks and basins..
and have workers came to send goods some more..
because of this was my first time to check and accept goods(chop and sign)..felt like i'm successful for done some tasks..happy :D 

 but..unlucky..my hand scratched..T.T
lol..plaster on my hand XD
When 6 p.m. i'm gonna back home..i done my work..huhoo! 
BYE BYE!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment