Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Day ♥

HO HO HO 
Santa Claus is coming to town ^^
Merry Christmas everybodyyy~
 My DIY Christmas nails :D

Early in the morning, received Christmas present from Ms Jessica Santa Claus
the perfume + the free hand cream
XOXOXO

Next Station: I-City, Shah Alam
Really love that dress, with no reason.
And i just wear it, repeat peat-peat-peat-peat (´∀`)
 My sweettt daddy mommy  
 Sista

It's awesome, but i'm became BBQ chicken.
Yes. It's superrr HOT :(
It's ok first time visiting ~
XOXO :D


Oh yeahhh~~! Still left one week to go for reopen school.
Urhmm my mouldy school uniform , gonna grab you back to my side :P
And i not yet prepare for study life, still staying in my relax, lazy miao enjoying holiday  
--> The Lazy Song by Bruno Mars, is suit to my situation o(╯□╰)o
Everything in a big mess Goshhhhhhh ¯﹃¯
I DON'T FEEL LIKE DOING ANYTHING RIGHT NOW
(╯3╰)

Last wish...
Merry Christmas BABYYYY! :D
*Yiiuuuu BOOMM* 

 All i want for Christmas is youuu.
Merry Christmas~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment