Monday, November 12, 2012

Friendsyyy

Hello, i'm back again.
Holloo hillo hallo hyloo hullo
My huge, giant eye bags. It's make me look like a (pasar) aunty oh o ti ta yo 
Eye bags = image silent killer, It's swallowing my eyes God. Nevermind nevermind~ 

Shopping, working (be a smart cashier at daddy's shop!), sleeping, eating. I don't know what should I do in this BORED holiday, such a rubbish dumb dumb :(( Anyway, i'm playing SimCity Social nowadays! (this was the first game i played the longest period in Facebook) hahaha. Come visit my city! --> Sweet Lily, but i don't think it's a city, but look like a village LOL saw everybody's city was fulled with high-class and luxurious buildings. How's about mine? I'm felt inferior inferior inferior enough~ criessss /.\
Everyone starts to t-u-i-t-i-o-n for form 4 lesson omfg, maybe it's time for me to begin the scary dream soon. No wayyyyyyyyy! *running + shouting*

30 November 2012
Went Klcc, Pavillion & Fahrenheit 88 with dearest friends
 With a little curly curly hair ♥   
We wanna watch Fierce Wife & Ted at first, BUT there's no any suit timing movies for us at Klcc even Pavillion. grrrrr sad case D: Had lunch at Fahrenheit 88 California restaurant  
 The 5 of us. They are such an awesome friends for shopping shoppa together! My lovely sis gonna be officially 22nd, was searching for her present high and low. Gonna accomplish this mission! yeah
Time fliesss, time to back home. Sayorana!


No comments:

Post a Comment