Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Pretty pretty 15th

06 November 2012
My lovely lovely day once a year
It's my 15th birthdayday!
 15th years old, was a year which filled with awesome memories, but worst experience too. Happiness, joyful, successful, sadness, hopeless, disappointed. What a life! Raise your eyes to the sunlight, but not hang your head down to the deep hole. When there's a will, there's a way. Nothing is impossible whenever you never try, do your best and forget the rest. What i told myself when i was met problems, think positively, every problem, has a way! Life is not that bitter, depends on how you enjoy it :) Perhaps a better next year.
 Wishing 15 secret wishesss from the bottom of heart :P
    Blow blow blow bhhuuuuuu~ =3
My Baskin Robbins Cookies & Cream ice-cream cake + extra macaroons, yam yam yummy omg i reached heaven hahahah 
 My presentsssa, by dear family hehehaha very appreciate it  
  ILoveYa my beloved family xoxoxo
  Went Mid Valley & The Garden with friends to celebrate birthday!
 The fierce wife. Had watched this movie! AWESOME. It's all about a divorced woman's life after been cheated by her ex-husband and cousins in the first part of movie.   
 Taadaaa I cried and cried for the 1st part of movie. It's too sorrowful for 谢安真 character and her stories. Tears flyyyyy. Anyway, it's such a happy ending at the end. Thumbs up! 
Last words, wish me happy birthday, and happy birthday peaceee :D

No comments:

Post a Comment