Thursday, December 6, 2012

Happy Birthday, dear sister

Here we are!
I'm taller than her *cells dancing*. My look mature than her. My skin darker than her. Oppssy had sooo much differences between us. But our smile and eyes are almost the same! We vary about 7 years old, but never unfamiliar to each other. Our mind, viewpoint, even our super huge laughing volume, are never be the different. Lot of pupils said that, we didn't look alike at all. who cares :b We caring, we loving, we sharing, we appreciating. She always reserve the best thing for me, EXCEPT for food. Haahha undeniably, we love yummy food ever, who don't :P The biggest lies both of us : "I gonna wake up earlier and exercise tomorrow, I gonna diet". LOL haiyooo can't stand an awesome life without delicious yumyum. Ok la let photos chew the stories 
 She's officially 22nd! Graduated her degree at Liverpool, UK. Searching for jobs jobs. Nah~ wish you all the best in future and healthy always ya dear
 Yeah mission accomplished! Bought sis's birthday present :P
        Feel wanna chop off my weird look grrrr -.- 
Anyway, here is my beloved family & sis's boyfriend!
Happy Birthday sister, you are my best sister in the world ever* love ya xoxoxo
 

A sister is someone who is there and understands who you are. She will be there with you no matter what situation you have been through and going to hit in the future. A sister is your family, best friend, and your friend forever. She is the one you tell your deepest secret to

No comments:

Post a Comment