Saturday, December 22, 2012

Ladies barbeque night!

 I wanna say that, this was a failed barbeque experience ever. Hahahhahaha
They are going to barbeque at my house, I was like WHATDAAA!? I no tools, no food, no drinks. Worrying like crazy ants, but they had an awesome plan for us. #ThanksGod
Not much photos about the barbeque, we were busying for our dear food 
 Big flame over here but thanks, they never burn up my house :P 
Ohh we will never organize barbeque again, it's so dirty and trouble! Gonna plan to steamboat next year. Okay! pictures time! 
     This is my 38 besties, accompany me to shopping always, watch movie, settle everything for me. Aligato :P
 This is pretty Puie Leng, same crazy as me also hahhaha she loves laughing for nothing
 This is disposition Jing Yi! Hehh she looks decent, but quite funny and crazy! 
Half of my face gone. 
This is Lingyou! Haiya she 38 38 also. Hou dei dei mm dak geh, always talk something funny and emotional. I don't know should I laugh or cry sometimes lol.
  This is cutey Elin! I wanna tell you that, you never neglect by us. YOU THINK TOO MUCHHIEE okay? 
The second last, 2 V.I.P here TADDADDAA
 My smart mommy Zi Yi! SHE IS AN ELITE. Straight A's in UPSR and PMR. OHMYGOD how good if I had half brain of her :P She cares my everything even result, health, and life. 
    This is Chee Teng! She looks gentle and quite. BUT, this is fake :P She loves to talk and gossip actually hahaha 
  全家福! hahaha but incomplete with 2 ladies :( 
Anyway, I love them! 
BFF ya girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment