Thursday, December 27, 2012

HOHOHO Merry Christmas!

Santa Claus is coming to town
 
 
 Here are some Christmas songs I loved the most. Let's play it loudly before you read this post!
HOHOHO every child is super exciting for this special day, exchanges presents with each other, sings Christmas song beside the warm stove, listens to Santa Claus stories, looks at the snowing sky, wishes for peaceful world. Christmas brings chocolates, cakes, candies, Christmas carols and games. It also brings Santa Claus, his reindeers and loads of gifts. But most of all it brings us closer to one another.
It's Christmas time! 
Midvalley here.
Every shopping mall fulled with Christmas decoration, Christmas songs, Christmas atmosphere. Feel so warm and blissful
Anddddd, I got my Christmas present :P
Saw this present with a big Christmas sock when I woke up in the morning, I was like "ohmygodness" So sweet!   
Went to The Curve for Christmas celebration and shopping shopping, and Festival City too, to visit my iPhone 5, but then the result is... NO STOCK. Dahhhhuuu quite down :(    

Went for Musical Christmas piano performance at The Star Music Center
 All white dressing

Hahaha funny and shame on myself when my fingers were tie a knot. DA KEK lol awesome performance here. Thumbsyyy up!
Jingle bell jingle bell jingle all the way, may you be blessed this Christmas with peace, love, joy, and memories. Merry Christmas my dear, let's share our happiness on to everyone in our life. I love you
 

No comments:

Post a Comment