Wednesday, December 19, 2012

191212

191212, this is the big day which 97's batch students nervous, excited and scare for.  It's PMR result release day! I lost my appetite to have breakfast this morning before go to school. Pity meeee
 Let's have a look to my result! 
Yeshh you're right! I got 5A's 3B's. Expect for 6A's actually, I'm wondering how come my BM getting worst but nevermind it's okay. Had tried my best effort on it. I trust that, no pain no gain. Tatadada going to grab my iPHONE 5! Get something you craving for a very long time with your paid off is very very super duper awesome man. I very proud of 97's batch students, really. Love you guys!   
   A bad news here, I gonna transfer to St.Mary school next year. Government department had approved my apply, waiting for St.Mary to approve after 2 weeks. Then I gonna say sayorana to SMK Hillcrest haisyioo very down :( 
  Fine fine fine, anyway it's a golden chance for me to recognize new environment and new buddies. Peace! 

No comments:

Post a Comment