Saturday, January 5, 2013

Hello 2013!

2012 is going to end soon. 
 Happiness sadness madness hopeless disappointed, everything and everything, time flies, gone too fast. Appreciate every beautiful moment before you miss it. Feel like never step into 2012, and Mr.2013 is kicking it out. Recollect to the past, I'm that childish formerly. Have fun everyday, result? I never take it serious, supercilious, love to be jealous, stubborn, shortsighted, does all senseless actions. And now only knew, I should dump away the stupid me. Let go the worthless things, and treasure what I deserve to possess. Yes, we are not changing, maturity is not always goes with our age, but our mind, attitude, getting mature and improved day by day along with life experience. 世界上永不变的东西 就是改变. Feel strange when 2013 is arrived, I'm 16 years old, I'm form 4. Toke Science stream, hello my 4 Gamma! Hello SPM in future! I really scare and worry that, I can't catch up for form 4. Now only realized, PMR is easy like heaven -.- Time to school, study, homework and tuition. So my dear blogger, you may not see me for a long period ler :P A handsome guy or beautiful lady is nothing without knowledge. Everything is different, everything is out of expect. Life cannot be predict. So, treasure it before you lose it. Say bye to the past, I don't wanna back in time anymore, especially you. Wrong person, wrong timing, wrong moment, right ending. I'm not that worth to you, and you are not that worth to me. It's too tired for me to think, where are you? what you doing? Do you lie me? Can I trust you? Separate is the best way for us.
Cheer up lily, live out your awesome life!
I'm back to simple me. I will be a better me. Cheers! 
BIG SMILE.

No comments:

Post a Comment